Gabriel Petisco Rey (Gabriel Petisco Rey), through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.micasarented.com, with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of Gabriel Petisco Rey (Gabriel Petisco Rey), the information obtained with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that Gabriel Petisco Rey (Gabriel Petisco Rey) makes available to them for the management of the services.
Gabriel Petisco Rey (Gabriel Petisco Rey) uses the following types of cookies: .
Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Gabriel Petisco Rey.
- Cookies from third parties: sent and managed by a third party other than Gabriel Petisco Rey, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of Gabriel Petisco Rey.
Classified by purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as configuring the available options according to the user’s needs. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Advertising and/or analysis cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by Gabriel Petisco Rey (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain navigation profiles of users.
Classified by duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used. The conservation time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose. In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way as to disable or block reception.